Option A – Register online and pay the test fee by Credit Card
You must have a valid credit card with you to avail the online booking facility.
- Log on to www.ieltsidpindia.com
- Select the option “Register for IELTS”
- Select your test date and test city (you will see the seat availability status)
- Complete the on-line application form
- Pay the test fee by credit card (Master / Visa)
- Get instant seat booking and acknowledgement
and also bring the following along with you on the day of the test (both speaking and listening, reading, writing test)
- Photocopy of your Passport (first and last page), AND any observation pages. Failing which you will NOT be allowed to sit the test.
- Once your registration is complete you will see a confirmation on your computer screen (you must print and bring this on the day of the test). A copy of the confirmation will also be sent in hard copy or on the e-mail address provided when you completed the application form.
Option B – Register in Person at Our branch or Input Node
Walk into our office or the nearest Input Node and use any of the following methods to register:
Method – I
- Register online using the computer at the office and make payment of test fee by Credit card, get immediate confirmation of your seat (this is identical to online registration)
- Hand over Photocopy of your Passport (first and last page) AND any observation pages.
- Hand over the Terms & Conditions document duly signed
- Take the instant acknowledgement letter confirming your seat in the test.
Method – II
- Take an application form and complete the same
- Sign the terms and conditions sheet attached to the application form.
- Attach Photocopy of your Passport (first and last page) AND any observation pages
- Pay the test fee either;
- by Credit card or Debit card / ATM card, or
- by Demand Draft (demand draft must be drawn in favour of “IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Payable at New Delhi”) and should be made from any bank listed in the approved banks list in the Terms & Conditions document
- by depositing cash in ICICI bank branch via a customized ICICI deposit slip which can be either downloaded from IDP website or taken from IDP branch office or from any input node. The original customer copy of the customized ICICI deposit slip needs to be handed over to IDP branch office or the input node as a payment proof.
- Request the IDP branch staff or input node to enter your application form in the online registration system immediately and give you the acknowledgement of your booking and a tentative seat reservation, thereby ensuring a seat for yourself. Please note that your confirmation will be subject to the realization of the Bank draft (if you have paid the fee by bank draft)
IELTS Test Fee
- 11,800 as applicable (including Service Tax)